Meal Plan Monday - June 19




Last Friday was the last day of school and summer has officially started for our family! I love this time of year, and I can't wait to start picking vegetables from our garden and adding them to our menu.

I've added our lunch menu to my weekly plan. It's not very exciting, but I'm hoping to find some ideas to spice it up a bit. If you have any favorite lunch recipes, I'd love to read them!

Here's our meal plan for this week:

Breakfast

Cereal
Whole wheat toast with peanut butter, banana
Whole Grain Buckwheat Waffles
Scrambled eggs, 1/2 bagel
Homemade instant oatmeal with frozen blueberries


Lunch

Whole wheat noodles with pasta sauce, peas
Chicken salad sandwiches with tomatoes, sliced cucumbers
Grapefruit with Greek yogurt, oats and ground flaxseed
Grilled cheese with caramelized onion and tomato
Chicken Fried Rice
Dinner leftovers


Dinner

One Pot Wonder Chicken Lo Mein
Make-your-own Italian sandwiches
Mexican Chopped Tuna Salad
Chicken Taco Salad
Chicken Cornbread Casserole, broccoli
Sweet Potato Burrito Bowls, broccoli
Super Sloppy Joes with finely chopped onions and carrots, green beans


0 comments :